Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wednesday morning, 3:40 AM

So far, the night has been silent. No admissions for either me or mi compadre, the other resident admitting from 1 AM to 7 AM. That either means that it will stay silent (note how I avoid the "q" word) or that all the admissions will be backlogged right to the time that I start getting groggy at about 5 AM. Since mi compadre has an interview this morning across town, I'm taking all of the late admits. Which of course means that we are talking backlog. I could lay down and sleep now, but my schedule is messed up enough that I'm not at all tired. It's gonna be great when I go to day shift in a few days.

Just catching up on reading, which means instead of this week's NEJM, I just read a fantastic article on a systematic analysis of why Billy Joel is so awful.

I should really go read this week's NEJM...

1 comment:

oliviao said...

We actually own "Wednesday morning 3.00am - Simon and Garfunkel - its a fantastic CD!! I week to go!!